Be Happy!




It was a long time coming, but I finally found the secret to life. Wanna know what it is?

Just...

Be Happy!

Okay, I know it's not quite that simple. But, barring anything major, I've found that the secret to being happy in life is to just be happy.

Roll with the punches baby.

Smile. :)


Card Credits: Layout inspired by Celebra card on page 148 of Fall/Winter 2007 Collection Catalog; Cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Real Red, Whisper White, Bayou Blue, Soft Sky); Ink - Stampin' Up! (Real Red, Bayou Blue); Stamps - Stampin' Up! (Pick a Petal, So Many Sayings); Accessories - Stampin' Up! Blossoms & Basics Chipboard, Round Tab Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Cuttlebug embossing

6 comments:

  1. Rochelle W said...

    This is soooo pretty. I love the colors.  

  2. Unknown said...

    Love that color combo, think that's a keeper!  

  3. Swamp Tulip said...

    I'm with you - Be Happy is the truth!

    Great card. Love the colors and your flower is awesome.

    Teresa  

  4. Anonymous said...

    As with all truths, the discovery is within. I am very happy for your emerging awareness.  

  5. Mary said...

    First of all your card is very pretty. I love the flower that you made and the little brad bling in the center of it.

    It took me many years to learn to roll with the punches and just be happy. But here I am smiling. :) Good for you for learning early in life to just "be happy". :)

    Mary  

  6. Kristian said...

    My secret is... Smile and you will be happy! ))