Whoopsie Daisy!

Whoopsie daisy is right! I somehow managed to way over-schedule myself for the end of August! Maybe I need to hire one of those $15/hour personal managers in China.... hmm... Seriously, people do this, at least according to one "Wired" magazine article....

What have I been so busy at, you ask?

Wedding invites for my sister-in-law (very cute! but I totally forgot to take a picture of them before I put them in the mail on Friday).

4 different card swaps - lots of fun... lots of work. Going in the mail today!

Prep for a workshop this Saturday! Yeah!

Prep for a Scrapbook Class this Sunday! Woo hoo!

So now that I've got 2 of the four major projects out of the way, I finally had time to post one of my swap cards! (of course, it took like a bazillion hours, since the moment I had a second to finally post, blogspot decided to conk out for a couple of hours.)


And, in the midst of the temporary insanity, I took this opportunity to remind myself that Christmas is coming soon! LOL! Nah... not worrying yet... just wanted to use this stamp for one of my swaps. :)

Breathe.....

Card Credits: Everything Stampin' Up! Cardstock - Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Real Red, Shimmery White; Stamps - Linen Background; Sidekick Sayings (Hostess Level 1); Ink - Stazon Jet Black, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Soft Sky (plus Close to Cocoa and Summer Sun for watercoloring); Accessories - Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi Double-stitched ribbon, Vintage Brads, Ticket Corner punch, Aquapainter, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds

7 comments:

  1. Mary said...

    Your card is so pretty Elizabeth. I love the BG stamp that you used and th new hostess set. It cerainly sounds as though you have been very busy with alof your card projects. I hope that things will slow down for you very soon. Then you will be able to breathe more easily.

    Mary  

  2. Unknown said...

    Love this card, the blue really makes it pop!
    And August has been crazy here too, I am personally looking forward to September, that's a slow month, right??!!! lol  

  3. Swamp Tulip said...

    I love this card. You did a super job. I hope it slows down for you soon :)

    Teresa  

  4. Anonymous said...

    I really like your card. Hope that things calm down soon for you, so that you can have a chance to relax.  

  5. iPhone Application Development said...

    I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information indeed! Thanks, very good post  

  6. iPhone Application said...

    It is indeed wonderful to read your article. I appreciate your style.  

  7. Android development said...

    Sometimes it is better to be busy...