Ebay Thank You Cards


Been clearing out my stampin' area to get ready for my new Stampin' Up! adventure (starter kit and first demo order - expedited - both came today! HOORAH!)...

So... I sold a few of my lesser-used stamps on ebay to feed my habit and make some room. I am happy (and somewhat surprised) to say that I've met some really nice people through ebay. Very sweet and personal, even in this electronic age.

These are the little thank you cards I enclose with each order. Want to personalize the experience a little, ya know? I love making these little 3x3's and have been seeing more and more of them on people's blogs 'n such. You can't mail them, but they're perfect for enclosing with a gift (or a mail order), and you could even punch a little hole through the envelope (or the card itself) and attach it to a gift with a ribbon or hemp twine. Very cool.

Enjoy the long weekend!

Card Credits: Cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Sahara Sand), Bazzill (Red); Watercolor Paper - Archer; Ink - Stazon Jet Black; Stamps - Inky Antics (Bird), Stampin' Up! (Flower from Nice and Narrow set), Savvy Stamps (sentiment); Ribbon - from Michaels; Watercolor Pencils - Derwent

6 comments:

  1. Anne said...

    Great eBay idea! LOVE your lil' birdie Elizabeth! Then again you already know I love birds! *wink* I noticed you don't have an e-mail or contact, so would you please contact me under my profile? *wink*

    Thanks for all the comments you've been posting to my blog!

    Hugs,
    Anne :)  

  2. Mary said...

    Both of yor cards are lovely. I really like the stamps that you used they are so cute.

    Mary  

  3. Mary said...

    oops! Congratulations on becoming an Su demo. I hope you are as happy with SU as I have been. :)

    Mary  

  4. Anonymous said...

    I love the bird stamp.  

  5. Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  6. Reality Show Reject said...

    Beautiful Cards! Did the scallopped ovals come pre-cut? If so, what brand are they? Where can I find them? Since I've been looking at your blog and other people's blogs that you read, I'm getting even more excited about stamping!!! Argh...I have too many crafts going on!!!!