Hello out there in blog-land!


Did you miss me? Wait... this is my first post! tee hee

Just wanted to test out the whole blog thing. So some things aren't quite up and running. Like that list of links to other blogs... will get much larger!

Why I started a blog:

I said I would never do it. EVER. But, here I am. Partly I am inspired by other paper-crafting blogs and thought maybe I could add my 2 cents to the crafty world. Mostly, though, I just wanted a place to refer others to who are looking for my recent creations, or information about my Stampin' Up goings on or who want to see pictures and hear stories about my two adorable boys. So here I am. Stay tuned... there's more to come!

Card credits: Latch card - Making Memories; Ink - Staz-on Jet Black; Colored Pencils; Ric Rac - Michaels; Scallop edge scissors - Fiskars; Tree with Tireswing stamp - A Muse Art Stamps, "Miss You" - Inkadinkado

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Welcome to the blogging world. I love your A Muse tire swing card. It's very pretty!
    Thank you for adding me to your blog links.
    I love blogging and I hope you will have as much fun with it as I do. It really makes me stamp more!
    Have a great Sunday! I am looking forward to stopping by here more often. Hugs and smiles  

  2. Rebecca said...

    What a totally fun blog, Elizabeth! I'm so happy I met you. Looking forward to more. Your boys are adorable. Love the bubble story.