My First SCS Challenge Card!


The obvious solution to my missing mojo problem - today's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers! (duh...) SCS has such awesome challenges, and I rarely have time to participate. I've done a couple, but this is the first one I'm sharing. Today's challenge was to use Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. Luckily, some of the odds and ends lying around my desk fit the color scheme perfectly!

Pretty easy card! And I love how cute the little birdie is... :)




Card Credits: Paper - Stampin' Up! (Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive); Ink - Stampin' Up! (Staz-on Timber Brown, Old Olive), Stamps - Stampin' Up! (In the Spotlight), Savvy Stamps (sentiment), Inky Antics (birdie feet), Accessories - Stampin' Up! (white organdy ribbon), Jenni Bowlin Studios scrap kit (Felt Birdie and Flowers, Brad), random button from a bottle on the shelf....

4 comments:

  1. Allison Rankin said...

    This card is too cute!  

  2. Unknown said...

    Love that little birdie!!  

  3. Vicki Chrisman said...

    Darling card! Love that little birdie!  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Elizabeth, what a great card!