Groovy Guava is SO Yummy!


I finally got to play with the new In Colors, and can I just say that they are so beautiful to work with.

I also loved the 2006-2007 In Colors. Loved them so much that they are still sitting on the shelf! You see, I loved to look at them, but never could create with them the way I wanted to. With the new In Colors, I wasn't enthused when I saw them, but have already used up all my River Rock and almost all of the Sky Blue. (I only got the variety pack, so it wasn't like 40 sheets.)

This is one of the first things I made with the new colors - an ATC for Mary's A Muse swap. I've had the idea for this ATC for a long time, but could never make it work - those poor little seedlings have been sparkled, glazed, masked.... But I think they look best simply in all their "natural" state. For some reason, these colors really spoke to me, and I love how it turned out.

I must say, though, that the cards look a lot better in person (or at least I like to think so!). I couldn't get the colors to come out quite right on the screen, but you get the idea.

Ah, life's simple pleasures...

like stamping.... :)

Enjoy what's left of this beautiful Wednesday!

Card Credits: Cardstock - Stampin' Up! (River Rock, Sky Blue, Bayou Blue); Ink - Stampin' Up! (Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi); Stamps - A Muse Artstamps; Extras - Stampin' Up! (Dimensionals, Uni Ball pen, Paper Piercing Mat, White Organdi Ribbon, Word Window Punch).

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    This is fabulous Elizabeth!! Your color combination is awesome and the cute scallops at the bottom, I love it!  

  2. Alli Miles said...

    This is a beautiful card. I think you did a great job on this ATC.  

  3. Unknown said...

    Beautiful!
    Gonna have to see some of this river rock in person I guess because in the preview it doesn't appeal to me at all.  

  4. Vicki Chrisman said...

    Darling Card!! I love the colors so much!  

  5. Anne said...

    These turned out SUPAH... little miniature "garden!" Glad that you participated with all of us! *wink*

    Hugs,
    Anne :)  

  6. penile implant said...

    That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.