My Little Camera Shy Guy

It's time for an introduction to my littlest one - Mister Cade! The other morning, after daddy got him dressed, he was so proud because he looked "really handsome," that I decided to take a couple of pictures of him in his "new" clothes. (Actually, they're some old summer clothes of Quinn's that we just got out of storage, but Cade was just happy that they were new to him!)

I hadn't had the camera out for a "photo shoot" of Cade in a while (he's a little too quick, usually), and had no idea he had suddenly gone camera-shy. He was laughing and giggling and talking up a storm until I pointed the lens at him and said, "Smile, Cade!"

This was the immediate reaction:


Oh my goodness, what a goof! He wouldn't look at me, just stared at the floor .... Eventually I did get him to warm up a bit:

And after a little coaxing, I even managed to get a half-smile ......


But, of course, the giggles and grins kicked in when he decided it would be fun to bum-rush the camera!

Quinn was sorely disappointed by his little brother's performance, so he just had to show Cade how it was done:

Cade had to follow big bro's lead, especially when the roaring began! Look at him looking at Quinn... They're such good buds sometimes...

Well, that's about it for now.... Wanted to post some pics of the boys before Nana started asking! LOL! Also, a couple days after these pictures, the boys both had haircuts, so here is a last peek at that end-of-winter shagg!

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Get a zoom lens, you can take pictures all day and he won't even know it. When I finally got the "enough!" from my little guy I just switched lenses. Now I just hear, when did you take that? lol  

  2. Sharon Harnist said...

    How sweet -- adorable pics AND kids!  

  3. Anonymous said...

    THOSE ARE 2 CUTIES. THEY MUST HAVE BUILT IN "HAM".  

  4. Anonymous said...

    I love these photos of the boys, esp. that middle one of "shy" Cade. He's hysterical!